"Navigators" is our True North Children's Ministry
In true partnership with parents and the mission of True North Church, we will strive to help our children Come to Jesus, Connect with Jesus, and Live for Jesus by
Celebrating God's love for them as they grow in understanding of God's Story (Come to Jesus)
Growing in relationship with Jesus with the influence of other followers of Jesus at True North - children, adults, and grandparents. (Connect with Jesus)
Serving God in their homes, schools, and neighborhoods. (Live for Jesus)
All children are welcome in the worship service on Sunday mornings!
- Infants to Preschool - Children in this age group can be taken to Infants/Preschool Room beginning at 10:45am OR they can stay in the service for the first half and be taken to Room when the children are dismissed just before the sermon.
- Elementary children (1st - 5th grade) - Children in this age group should join their parents for the first part of the worship service and will be dismissed to their room before the sermon.
- Children 6th grade and older will stay in the service for the entire time.
- Family movie nights once a month (on break during the summer)
- Vacation Bible School during the summer
- Other activities as announced
If you have further questions or wish to get further info about this ministry, please contact our Children's Ministry Director Julie Kurz